I'm sure everyone knows, but I had to ask (about KARTS), so here are the definitions
UFOs - UnFinished Objects
KARTS - Kits AlReady To Sew
UFOs/KARTS list as of March 30, 2014
1. Camo/Dino quilt (for Newton). Began 6/2013
2. Embroidered house quilt. Began 8/2012
3. Spring pillow. Began 4/2012
4. Tilda dol. Began 9/2013
5. Shabby Roses BOM. Began 5/2012
6. Daisy Days BOM. Haven't started yet.
7. Alphabet sampler. Began 3/2012
8. Rooster tea towels. Began 1/2013
9. Tea cups quilt. Began 10/2012
10. Bandana quilt. Began 7/2013
11. Trip around the world quilt. Began 20+ years ago.
12. Hand-pieced wall hanging. First quilting project. Began 20+ years ago.
13. BOM quilt square kits (3 different pattern). Purchased 10-15 years ago.
14. Bethlehem BOM. Began January, 2014
15. Little Quilties. Began January, 2014
16. Snowmen. Began February, 2014
17. Alphabet Train. Began March, 2014
18. Rag Fabric Rub. Began March, 2014
19. Crochet Floor Mat. Began February, 2014
How are you doing on your UFOs?
April is beginning on a very positive note. I have 5 trash cans already filled with leaves and yard debris. Unfortunately, it won't be picked up for another 2 weeks. I've got a good head start on my yard work.
Raking up the leaves allowed for some spring surprises.
Crocuses are blooming, prinrose are budding,
Purple and white crocus, not sure what this yellow/green bunch are but I just loved the colors.
The 70 degree weather brought with it a nice warm breeze and allowed me to open the doors and a few windows and turn off the furnace. I was in such a good mood all day.
I was also able to FINALLY switch out my seasonal flag. April showers are coming. They have been promised for the rest of the week. So glad I got those leaves picked up.
Back to Bethlehem . . . it's starting to feel like the block that will never get done :)
Thanks for stopping by,
Wishing you a creative day.