Monday, November 3, 2014

Monday - Retreat Day 3




Sunday ended with preparing these adorable little dresses for stitching.


Monday finds them stitched and ready to share.  If you are interested in making your own lovelies, you can find them here.


Mr. Postman brought me a lovely unbirthday gift from Susan.  Thank you so much for the pleasant surprise. Can't wait to put all of these into a new quilt :) Your such a good friend and sweet soul.

* * * * *


I spent Monday evening getting my swap packages ready for the post office on Tuesday.


Next project, get some of my patterns organized and put in binders.


Next up, Quilter's Garden. The third block instructions and patterns have been recieved.
I chose my fabrics.


Once my fabrics were chosen, I labelled them. Tuesday I will cut the components and get started on assembling this block. I don't want to wait until the end of the month.

* * * * * 

Thanks so much for stopping by,

Wishing you a creative day.











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great day! Organization and sewing, too. Those little dresses will make the best ornaments. Thanks for the link, going to check it out now. You're welcome, but I was afraid you would look at the package and say, "What in the world does she expect me to do with all this? " LoL Except for the Christmas nines, of course.