Sunday, November 30, 2014

More holiday freebies

These are all linked up for you :)








So this Sunday was spent resting and relaxing. I spent part of my day cooking . . .



Resting, napping and watching movies.


My evening has been spent keeping in touch with swap partners. This is a lovely, warm group of new friends. I'm thrilled to be part of them.

Monday finds Newton back to school after 5 days off !!! Honey Do and I are back to our "normal" routines. I'm adding Christmas decorating and gift planning to my to-do list this week, along with a couple of appointments for good measure and preparing another ornament craft for my Sunday School class. It feels as though the week will be moving along quickly.

2014 is in the home-stretch !! Can you believe this year is almost over? I'm amazed at how quickly time is flying by us.


Thanks for stopping by,

Wishing you a creative day.



(found on Facebook - Mod Podge Rocks)





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Val's bird last week, especially the one I saw in green felt. That last bit made me think a minute!