Thursday, April 30, 2015

A Lovely Year of Finishes

I either need to get more motivated or find a better way of keep track of my goals and deadlines. This one is coming in under the wire - it's 5:25 p.m. here :)


I am so very excited to have this one completely finished.

I'm hoping everyone had a very successful month of finishes.

I'm linking up to A Lovely Year of Finishes for this one :)

* * * * *
So what else have I been up to?

 

The Wonky Houses are all stitched :) Unfortunately, I'm not sure how I want to finish them, so they have been safely tucked away until some inspiration strikes.



I'm also working on a new stitchery that I'm revamping. Not that I didn't like the original idea, I just have a different one. I'm getting this one ready for a business trip with Honey Do. He's working and I'll have some down time and time to myself, so I'm getting ready for a marathon stitch :)


And this - some new inspiration by something I found in my yard. Wonder what it will be?
:)


Took the plunge today and the pony tail is gone :)
I feel 50 lbs. lighter and 10 years younger. It's amazing how much your hair defines you and drags you down. I've been wanting to do this for a while now and just couldn't take the step. Today I was out playing at the library and ran across some styles I'd pinned on Pinterest and decided today was as good a day as any.


Thanks for stopping by,

Wishing you a day filled with creativity.



3 comments:

Allie said...

That little quilt is too darling!! And you got all your wonky houses done - I'm sure inspiration will strike when you're knee-deep in something else, lol, that's how it usually works for me. I'm a little jealous of your marathon stitching coming up....I need one myself, too many interruptions, why do we need to go buy food anyway??? I wonder what your drawing will become - very intriguing.
And LOOK at you - lovely!!!! How long was your hair? Mine used to be down to my waist - but the older I get, the frizzier and bushier my hair gets, so I was starting to look like Cousin It. Your new do looks wonderful, hon!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the finish! And the hair cut. =) I love the wonky blocks, and still don't understand why you can't stitch what you traced. LOL I think that is going to be a spaceship, and you found it parked in your backyard. ;)

Catherine said...

Congratulations on the finish and the new 'do.