Sunday, April 19, 2015

FNSI

Lately, things have been crazy busy in my world !!! Spring has sprung, so now there's yard work on top of the house work, laundry, cooking, Bible study, Sunday School and keeping up with friends and family.

We had a gorgeous weekend and to celebrate Honey Do purchased a new grill. Dinner was on him and then we had dessert around the fire pit - s'mores :)


I managed to get some gardening done too.



It doesn't look like much, but the first three rows are in - sugar snap peas, leeks and carrots.

I did a little stitching over the weekend.

 

 


Block 2 of the wool block-of-the-month that I'm doing with BF. I'm having a hard time focusing on any stitching, sewing or craft. Must be spring fever :)

I hope you had a successful Friday night and are enjoying your weekend.

Thanks for stopping by,

Wishing you a creative day.





4 comments:

Raewyn said...

It does look like you are enjoying spring! Your woolen block is lovely - the mix of embroidery and wool felt is always a winning combination!

barb's creations said...

Love your wooly block, will look forward to seeing more of it as it's worked on :) Barb.

Anonymous said...

Your pansy pot looks so pretty! Spring fever? I'm having Spring Drowning down here. LOL Love the woolly bits you showed.

Allie said...

Ooh a new grill - here's hoping you get a lot of dinners cooked for you this summer, lol!!! I'm having a hard time focusing on stitching too, I to think it's spring fever. I just want a road trip. Your stitching is lovely!