Wednesday, April 8, 2015

It's Finished !!!!!


Meet Shabby Rose "Beauty".
This project was begun in the spring of 2013.
And finished just today !!!!
The pattern was published originally in Jenny's monthly digital magazine. I don't know if it's still available. It was the first of Jenny's designs that I fell in love with and stitched.
And now I can happily report its completion.


Getting better at labeling my projects too :)

This is also my ALYOFs goal for April, so it will be uploaded again as a finish with another link.

My next project is a needlebook for for the Tilda Lovers Club on Facebook. It's secret so I can't show too much, but here's a sneaky peak :)

Need to find a state-side source. I love the stockists that I work with in Australia purchasing Tilda fabrics, but postage and time are the biggest negatives to purchasing internationally. But until that changes, I'm purchasing from them - they have been very good to me.

Thanks for stopping by,

Wishing you a day filled with creativity.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your finish is fabulous! I love the way it looks. Tilda fabrics and Cottage Garden threads, two things someone here needs to stock. Too bad I don't have the money to buy them and do that. =)

Catherine said...

Congratulations on finishing! It's charming.

TheItinerantChemist said...

Congrats on the finish! I'm not familiar with the pattern - are the blocks hand-applique'd and embroidered? It looks like it but I'm not sure. Double congrats if so! :D