Friday, April 3, 2015

Good Friday





So it's been a week since I've had anything to share :(
Newton has been on spring break, so we've been spending a lot of time together doing things other than my normal routine.

I've also been busy working on my House quilt that didn't get finished for my March ALYOFs goal. I'm ok with that because as much as I didn't think I was going to like hand quilting it, I'm really enjoying the process. It's not a quick process, but it is very satisfying. I have almost an entire row finished. I don't have the borders quilted because I have to decide what I want to do there, but I'm very happy with my progress !!



Next up, I've been working on  my new wool block of the month. This is a project that BF talked to me about joining her. She was going to do it with her mom, but Mom passed away in January. She asked me if I would be interested and I said "sure". I have really been enjoying trying something new. Not new embroidery, but a new medium. 


First month is done :)


My first Mountmellick embroidery is complete. I still have a couple more small ones to catch up and begin on the large floral.

Friday evening will be spent with Netflix and stitching Vintage Kitchen.


Saturday will be spent doing as much prep work for Sunday's meal as I can ahead of time. Other than that I will stay busy stitching - as usual, I don't have a shortage of projects. Isn't that grand?

But just in case . . . 

I've got a new one this month is Wendy's new Friends Stitch-a-long B.O.F.

Block 1 blog (1024x1024)

This is a free project - make sure you get your's. The pattern was published today.

* * * * * 



Wishing you a blessed weekend.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lots of good things to show. I love your wool project, and I'm jealous of your quilt frame. =)