Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Oh, the

(image found on internet)

There is nothing more satisfying than getting accomplished what you set out to do.

My goal for the week was to finish . . .

I've become a list/goal person. I didn't use to be, but I've started so many projects that in order to get everything accomplished that I want to do I have to make a checklist. That's not always a bad thing, but sometimes life just gets in the way and says " 'this' is more important".

As I sit at my dining room table this morning, 


with my stitchery close by,


amongst the puppy paraphenalia,


I realize that there really are things that are more important and bring such joy. At the moment, it's a puppy that's less than 100% healthy. Trying to muddle through this difficult time, nursing and praying he survives (because the uncertainty is always knawing at the back of my mind). Taking the time to nuzzle and snuggle and give him warmth and comfort. Trying to enjoy the moment and not worry about the goals and to-do list :)

* * * * *

So on to the stitchery front :)

I do still have those goals. I'm catching up Ms. Wendy's BOF. This is a free pattern and just adorable !!!


These work up pretty quickly so I've managed to do all of them in the last week.

I also drew off the latest block for Vintage Kitchen.


That's next on the agenda. Another quick little stitchery. This is number six. Time to start thinking about how I'm going to finish this little wall hanging.

Also up is ALYOFs goal for June. I'm linking it back to Sew Bitter Sweet Designs. Check out all the beautiful projects in progress.


Thanks for stopping by,

Wishing you a day filled with creativity.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate blogspot. It just ate my comment again! Sigh. I hope things work out well for your puppy. He's so cute. I like the projects that are your current goals and wish you luck on finishing them. There are, you're right, things more important than our plans and schedules, sometimes.

KERYN B said...

Only good thoughts for that dear sweet little puppy...looking forward to photos of him bounding through the house.

Allie-oops Designs said...

Oh sweetie I am praying for Chewy!! What a precious little boy - and how hard to see him so sick. He's in good hands though, I can see how much you love him. Big hugs to you all....

I was glad to see how much you enjoyed your trip - loved the pics, made me want to take a road trip!