I was and still am very excited with the progress being made on Wool BOM.
Came up with a plan to put the fancy border all the way to the outermost edge.
Got excited when I cut it out and it looked good !!!!
Pulled out my binding. Things started to go awry.
Binding that I made was cut on the grain and not the bias so it wasn't working because it just wouldn't follow those curves.
Drop back and punt.
I went rummaging in my supplies and found a packaged of double-fold bias and went to work.
One more obstacle - I ran short so I had to stop :(
Monday I stopped at that local quilt shop and found bias binding by the yard - new discovery for me.
I bought 1/3 yard and went home and went back to work.
Not only did I get the binding on, but the hanger is made
and . . .
My Wool block of the month wall hangiing is officially finished !!!!
Thanks for stopping by,
Wishing you countless blessings.