Monday, April 4, 2016

Sewing Expo

 

I was blessed to spend all day Friday with the love of my life, doing something I really enjoy.

 


Honey Do took the day off work.

 


He bought tickets a couple of months ago for the Sewing Expo.

 


I have been so excited for this day to come.

 


We arrived at just before 10 a.m.




We went through the first room and wondered that that was all there was to the show.


 

We were directed to the "basement".



A huge room filled with vendors.



And so many wonderful quilts.



I don't know that I could pick a favorite

because they are all beautiful for lots of different reasons.

There were lots of unique quilts, like the denim jeans raking leaves and the toe of one foot goes off the end of the quilt.


Along with more traditional quilts.


And even garments.


I am so truly blessed. Honey Do said he would be happy to go with me again next year :)

Thanks for stopping by,

Wishing you as many blessings as I've received today.





3 comments:

Melody said...

Thank you for the fabulous photos. So glad you had fun.

Anonymous said...

Glorious! Thank you for sharing those beautiful quilts. I was just thinking yesterday that last year at this time we were looking forward to meeting in Louisville! Maybe we'll meet at a quilt show next time. =) Nice way to spend the day with your DH.

Allie said...

Wow how fun is that!!! So did you buy anything? My best friend and I go every year, it's at the end of September here for us. Love those gorgeous quilts!