Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Reassessments

Over the course of the last few months, I've gotten somewhat out of my routines and behind on things. That doesn't mean I'm not doing anything, but I'm not keeping up either.

(Yahoog Images)

The first thing on the list are my emails. I've gotten really bad, not so much about answering them, but reading them. I have months of blogs that I haven't read that come to my emails for that express purpose. 

I've also gotten behind on responding to all the lovely, supportive comments on my blog. I am really sorry. If I didn't send you a personal response, please know that your comments and support are greatly appreciated and I don't take any of you for granted. I'm weeding through the emails and will respond as soon as I can. If I don't for some reason, again, know that I don't take you/your support for granted. You are still very important to me.

(Yahoo Images)

I've got chores that are behind too, but I'm not going to detail them because I don't want you to know just how bad of a house keeper I really am . . . LOL

So the last couple of nights I've been working on my Lace Cabin from Crabapple Hill.



I had this accomplished before I got so wrapped up in the wool. 


I managed to get this done over the last two nights. It's a very slow process, but I am enjoying it. And the blocks come out so great - at least the first one did :)

So that's where I'm headed now before it gets too much later - and emails :) I'm down to 11 pages from 17 - yes, I was a bit behind.

Thanks for stopping by,

Wishing you countless blessings.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You don't need to respond to my comments. Just say something when you comment on my blog, if I ask a question. =) I do love that Lace Cabin you are doing. Come sit on the bad housekeepers' bench with me. =)