Friday, October 7, 2016

Busy = Happy

 The days are dawning pretty "dewy" around here. 


Even though the mornings and over-nights are pleasant, the days have still gotten pretty warm. Warm now is the upper 70s, low 80s. Still humid in the early evenings. It's not 90, so no complaining here.


Believe it or not, this is around 9 a.m. on Wednesday. I was on my way to Mom's. I thought it was a gorgeous autumn sky.

Mom and I had a wonderful visit. She recently went to Canada for a family wedding. She enjoyed the visit, but was really glad to be home.


Look at this adorableness she gifted me after our visit !!
I put it in my kitchen window so it smiles at me every morning.


I managed to accomplish another goal from the list - one more pair of Christmas pj's.

I had an appointment on the west side of Cleveland Wednesday morning. When it finished I wanted to go to my favorite thrift shop, but I had about 30 minutes before they opened. So I drove around the area, just seeing what there is to see. You never know what cute little shops you'll find or something else of interest.



 





What I found was an exclusive neighborhood known as Edgewater Park. Newton has been here on field trips to go swimming in Lake Erie. 
Isn't it a beautiful park?
I was thrilled with this find.

Thanks for stopping by,

Wishing you a day filled with countless blessings.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The park looks like a lovely feast for the soul! How many more pairs of PJ bottoms do you need for Christmas? One of the boys will love those! Moms are the greatest, and I'm envious that you have such a great one, but also glad that you do. Lovely flower! Your weather sounds like ours. Today is the last mid-80s for a while, and I'm not sorry about that! The trees are starting to turn. Next week, I'm taking a photo-drive.