Saturday, October 29, 2016

It's another week, another month . . .

Can you believe we are almost at the end of October??
We are in the fourth quarter of the year!!!

Congratulations to our Cleveland Indians - They are 2 and 1 for the World Series. 

(Photo - Yahoo - Getty Images)

We are so proud of our teams this year, not that we aren't usually.

So Saturday morning dawned beautifully. Sunshine, breezy, warm.




Grass is mowed. And the porch decorated.



Furniture is put up for winter. I still have to get a tarp to cover it, otherwise it's checked off the list.

On to the Saturday goals . . . 



Working on the borders . . .


and the applique of the Christmas wall hangings.


I hand appliqued the first one, but opted to machine applique the remaining three. It was much faster and I really ended up liking it.
The back shows how much and what was done.



And the first top is done :) This is the hand appliqued.

I'm going to use the larger blocks in the bottom left and right corners for my signature blocks. Still have to decide what I'm going to say.

Three more to go.

Thanks for stopping by,

Wishing you a day filled with countless blessings.


The Sewing Sentry :)











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So I guess I know what you're doing tonight with game 5 possibly being the last one! I have cubbie fans on one side and you on the other. Can't they just tie? LOL

Love the look of your stocking still! Squares always make a great border, I think.