Tuesday, October 4, 2016

it's another week :)

And I'm actually off to a good start.


I spent my free time working on my goal list. This really doesn't look like much, but it's actually "hair" for my second Charlotte pincushion. The instructions call for yarn to be wrapped on skewers and sprayed with spray starch then baked for a few minutes to dry.
I wrapped my yarn on toothpicks, sprayed with the starch and let them dry in the pan over night.



While the yarn was drying, I finished assembling the pincushion.

On Tuesday, I finished her face and added her hair.



I also managed to get some of the smaller pieces drawn off and fabrics chosen for the lace cabin.

And . . . 

The next pair of Christmas pj's have been cut out and just need to be sewn.

All in all, a very productive start to my week.

Thanks for stopping by,

Wishing you a day filled with countless blessings.



1 comment:

desertskyquilts said...

How clever a way of making hair! Love this pincushion, too. Great that you had a good start to the week. Me, too!