Monday, October 9, 2017

Art With Fabric Blog Hop




"Every quilted project is a unique piece of art, full of love, creativity and inspiration.

However, have you ever thought about how "traditional" art could be reinterpreted in a quilted piece?
(by "traditional" I mean anything that a non-quilter will label as art, like paintings, drawings, sculptures, architecture from all countries and all time periods).

To explore the endless possibilities of art-inspired quilted pieces I decided to organize a Blog Hop!"

This is a quote from Alida's posting today - the first day of the Art with Fabric Blog Hop. I have been waiting so many months for this to finally arrive. I can't wait to check out my fellow bloggers and see their interpretations of famous pieces of art made with fabric.

I'm scheduled for Friday, so please take this week to see what we've all been up to this summer.

Alida, thank you so much, again, for the invitation, the experience and getting me at least a little out of my comfort zone.



Fall 2017 schedule

Monday, October 9th, 2017




Tuesday, October 10th, 2017 


Krysia, Hosted by Alida http://tweloquilting.blogspot.com/

Wednesday, October 11th, 2017 



Thursday, October 12th, 2017 


Friday, October 13th, 2017 






Thanks for stopping by,

Enjoy the tour of Art with Fabric Blog Hop.


No comments: