Monday, October 23, 2017

What a productive weekend . . .


It was a beautiful weekend here in my piece of heaven on earth.

I didn't actually get to sit down at the quilt until about noon. But that wasn't going to keep me from getting something done.


Not sure if Rocky is helping or hindering :)


After a couple of hours I had the entire quilt tied.

I also caught up on downloading some patterns I ordered in the last few weeks. 



Christmas Elves from Karen Lee at Stitching with Two Strings. Isn't this just too cute? 



I LOVE the pick up trucks with the Christmas trees in them. Podunk Pretties has an adorable pattern I just had to have.

I've linked you to both blogs so that you can check out these patterns for yourself. Both ladies are just too kind and sweet.

Honey Do went hunting Sunday afternoon, so I didn't have to cook and was able to finally stitch the last bead on the snowman and begin working on the Santa Hats wall hangings for my nieces.

I'll have photos of everything on this week goal report.

Thanks for stopping by,

Wishing you a day filled with creativity and productivity.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Edi, your elves quilt turned out so cute! I was thinking it didn't take long, and then I remembered that I was there more than 3 months ago! I'm ready every day to come back and live with you. LOL I like that Podunk Pretties pattern, too. there are several patterns, Buttermilk Basin is another one, which have Christmas trees in trucks and every time I see one I want it. This particular one you bought is adorable all over the quilt. So did HD bag the whatever he was hunting?