The day started out dreary and foggy as I drove to Mom's. Goodies all got packed and I was looking forward to spending some time with her.
She loved all the goodness I brought her and what lovely, sweet conversation we have. It continually amazes me how much talking we can do when we get together :)
I took her the last bloom from my favorite rose bush. It was a gift from her years ago to me for Mother's day. I pamper and care for it every year in fear of losing it. And what a wonderful last bloom it is. Mom was thrilled to get it.
My goals for the day were simple.
1. Growing Up QAL - choose fabrics. DONE
2. Snowman - making progress. I only have one more arm and his head to do. DONE
1. Mending - jeans
2. Growing Up QAL - construct block
3. PJ's - sew together
4. Snowman embroidery - more stitching
5. Next week's menu
6. Finalize Sunday School lesson
7. Bible Study
All of this should keep me very busy for the day.
Thanks for stopping by,
Wishing you a day filled with creativity and productivity.