Thursday, October 19, 2017

Friday Goals - the weekend

This week has gone incredibly fast. Making a goal list daily has helped keep me focused and productive.

Honey Do is expecting visitors from Taiwan Sunday, so he'll be preoccupied for a few days. That actually gives me a bit of free time because I don't have to spend much time preparing a few dinners. Newton and I will just eat quick and easy.

Here's how things went for my Friday goals:

1. Mending - jeans DONE
Three pairs actually became two. And two of the three were supposed to be re-hemmed but when I tried them on, one of the pairs were actually perfect so I didn't have to do anything to them.

2. Growing Up QAL - construct block
I didn't get to this because I keep forgetting to go to the library and make a copy of the actual pattern. Hopefully some time on Saturday.

3. PJ's - sew together DONE
It took the afternoon to do both of them, but I got them done in between laundry and cleaning the kitchen ceiling fan and playing with Rocky.



4. Snowman embroidery - more stitching
I did get a little more stitching done. Both arms are finished. All that's left is the rest of the banner and head.



5. Next week's menu DONE
including the grocery list

See you Monday for a new goal list :)



Thanks for stopping by,

Wishing you a day filled with creativity and productivity.

No comments: