Monday, October 23, 2017

Monday . . .


It is a very dreary Monday here in the Buckeye State. We are expecting rain. AND much cooler temperatures. There's even snow forecast. I'm sure if it does, it will only be flurries.

Mondays never get me down. In fact, I love Mondays. And it was a productive morning.

We finished picking what was available in the garden. If the forecast is correct, then things will freeze and we'll loose them.



Rocky and I went on an early walk in anticipation of the rain. If it doesn't, or if it's done by evening time, we'll take a second walk. By noon the rain hadn't yet arrived, but the winds did.

I worked on laundry and the basement during the morning hours that were left. Spent some time talking to BF. She claims those conversations get her and keep her motivated. I worked on stitchery so that I too was getting something accomplished. My cell phone doesn't work in my basement.



Making good progress on the first wall hanging.

My afternoon will be spent finishing the first wall hanging's stitching . . . hopefully :)

Thanks for stopping by,

Wishing you a day filled with creativity and productivity.



2 comments:

Allie-oops Designs said...

Heehee I love Mondays too - ran mum around on her errands, dodging puddles, thankfully it wasn't freezing. About 68 degrees, so a light hoodie kept the rain off. And Edith, I can't believe you said that four-letter word....SNOW...no no no no no. Just, no.

Anonymous said...

Boy does that sound peaceful. I normally also look forward to Mondays. I hope your rain wasn't as bad as it might have been forecast, and there was no snow. We didn't have the night of freeze on the same day as the rain, so it worked out okay, and it was pouring today, I could hardly see across the street at one point, yet it was warm and humid - about 71, but it felt very comfortable. My heater isn't even coming on at night. I like the stitching, and look forward to the update. I know how your BFF feels. =)