Sunday, December 1, 2019

HQAL

November has flown. If you celebrated Thanksgiving, which we should honestly do daily, I hope you had a very blessed one.

It's that time again to report on our handwork.
To see what everyone else in the group has accomplished, you can check them out here. There are new members, so new things to ooh and aah over :)

As for me . . . 



The handwork on this scrap flannel is, of course, the binding. This sweet little quilt is being gifted to a seven year old girl who needs some comfort and extra lovin'. I hope she loves it as much as I do :)

The last few weeks have been wonderfully productive.

I finished stitching the last of the Gingerbread Village SAL.

 

 


I need to decide how I'm going to do the final layout. This will be another January finish, as I have quite a few irons in the fire at the moment.

I also got some time in on Betsy's Closet. It feels like it has been a really long time since I worked on these.





This is number four of the six I've chosen to do. I'm hoping to get the last two done this week. And this will be another one in January for setting and finishing.


Thanks for stopping by,

Wishing you a day filled with the things that make and keep you happy.


A voice of one calling: ‘In the wilderness prepare the way for the LORD; make straight in the desert a highway for our God. Every valley shall be raised up, every mountain and hill made low; the rough ground shall become level, the rugged places a plain. And the glory of the LORD will be revealed, and all people will see it together. For the mouth of the LORD has spoken.’

Isaiah 40:3-5 NIVUK


3 comments:

nwpaintedlady said...

Wonderful posting and I enjoyed visiting your page. I know the young girl will just love the quilt you made for her. It's darling :)

Farm Quilter said...

you are finishing projects, and that's a great thing!!! Your blanket is adorable and that little girl will definitely be wrapped in your love every time she uses the quilt. Love your stitchery...I'm looking forward to seeing that finished!

K Reeves said...

You are really heading toward the finish line on several things Edi! The quilt for your little friend is delightful; I'm certain it will provide comfort and a quilty hug when she needs one.