Saturday, March 29, 2014

3/28/14 - Friday



Happy 86th Birthday, Dad.
We miss you and love you.


Friday night - weekend goal

I have had so many other things going on the last couple of days that I don't feel very productive. Newton and I went and checked out a new school and got him enrolled. He also had a doctor appointment today for a follow-up. This skinny minny needs to have his weight monitored because he's not heavy enough !! I should be so fortunate :) Happily, he is growing - now as tall as me - and gaining weight. So there are no major concerns and we can go back to seeing the doctor every six months.

My Friday night will be spent working on Bethlehem and laundry. It's on my goal list to get the fourth block done. My goal is to have the top of this quilt done before the end of the year. Have you thought about April's goals yet. Yes, they are in the back of my mind too. Some are even in writing, but I'll share those later when I make my final decisions.



Isn't he a fun conductor? This block has been very enjoyable to work on, especially since I made the decision not to follow the instructions and go off on my own.

Thanks for stopping by,

Wishing you a creative day.

Shared with permission from KerriAnn.


No comments: