Tuesday, March 11, 2014

What's on your cutting/sewing table?

Mine . . . no less than half a dozen projects in various stages of completion. There are wall hangings, aprons, hot pads, mug rugs, quilt blocks of the month from several sources, supplies, Christmas gifts and patterns.

Needless to say, I have no excuses for ever being bored. I can honestly say that boredom happens very rarely. And if I'm not in a creative mood, there's always cleaning, purging and reorganizing to be had. So most of my time is spent being creative :)

On that note, I have a finish to share:


Not only is she a finish, but she's an old UFO !!! 

All I can say is 

Happy Girl :)


This is Wednesday's forecast for us :)

...WINTER STORM WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM LATE TONIGHT THROUGH
LATE WEDNESDAY NIGHT...

* ACCUMULATIONS...6 TO 8 INCHES OF SNOW ALONG WITH A GLAZE OF
ICE. LOCALLY HIGHER AMOUNTS OF 8 TO 10 INCHES MAY OCCUR ACROSS
PORTIONS OF ERIE COUNTY PENNSYLVANIA.

Cleveland 
Change location

46°F Light Rain

  • 52°F High34°F Low

Today43°F

  • 52°F High 34°F Low

Tomorrow21.5°F

  • 33°F High 10°F Low

Thursday15°F

  • 19°F High 11°F Low


You just have to love our weather - it too, is never boring :)




Thanks for stopping by,

Wishing you a creative day.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ugh, I hope you don't get 8 inches of snow! It's chilly here, but it's been wet, not snow. Tomorrow, sunny, if not more than 45, but I'll take it, especially since it will keep going up. There is almost nothing on my cutting table! I cleaned it off last week, trimmed almost all the fabrics, so I have two sets of blocks to sew up, piled up there, but very little else. Give me a day or two. LOL

e said...

We ended up with about 4 inches - not bad. It was cold and Newton and I just stayed put at home. I had plenty to keep me busy. There never seems to be a shortage of things to do at my house either. Friday: sunshine and 50+ degrees. Lovin' this prelude to spring . . .