Tuesday, August 19, 2014

I'm baaack :)

I've been AWOL again that last couple of days. I've managed to get some kind of bug. Not completely over it and still feeling like a limp noodle when I do too much, but I'm managing to at least work on something.


I feel like I'm making very quick work of this one. We'll see :)


Spring and summer have been VERY hard on my roses this year. Not because of the weather, but the deer. They are eating all the buds. So I've had very few to enjoy. I was thrilled that they had survived our winter, but now I'm concerned whether or not they'll survive the deer. 

So I found this beauty yesterday morning on our run in the back yard and had to snap it before it vanished.

* * * * *

Father-in-law is planning a visit in the very near future - before the end of the month, although he won't give me a specific date. So I'm off to prepare his room. Not feeling 100%, I'm taking things slow, but they are steadily getting done. I hope I'm over this soon - because honestly, I'm over it !!


My beautiful girl :)

Thanks for stopping by,

Wishing you a creative day.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you are feeling better this afternoon. Don't overdo it. Your rose is gorgeous! I'm surprised they eat the prickly things. There must be something more delicious around!

e said...

As the week has gone on, I am feeling better. Thank you. I've come to the conclusion it is all stress related.
As for the roses, I know they are edible. Deer are very intellegent. They only eat the buds and young leaves :(