Sunday, August 17, 2014

Muggy . . . buggy . . .

rainy . . . humid Sunday.

We got rain over night. That's a good thing - cuts down on watering. And we were expecting it. The humidity, however, is never a good thing. I woke up this morning tired, hot, sore and with a headache. I think it will be a good day to just sit and stitch :)


My goal in life is to stay home as much as possible. However, dinner plans for Saturday evening got changed and since everything is frozen, I had to run out for a quick replacement. This was snapped on my way home, about 6:30 p.m. Gorgeous !!! Autumn sky !!! Rain was definitely coming. There had been a gorgeous breeze all day and comfortable temperatures. Apparently, we have rain forecast all week - should be a very productive week :)

* * * * *

Speaking of productivity . . . 


Block 13 is finally finished. I love this block, but I spent a fair amount of time unstitching mistakes. I have to say the extra time and effort were definitely worth it.

* * * * *

Thanks for stopping by,

Wishing you a creative day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Block 13 looks great. I could *almost* wish I had done this one myself. But not quite. XS and I are not compatible! Your weather seems a lot like mine this week. It looks like it should be so pleasant and then I step out the door and am hit by a humid sauna!

e said...

Thank you :) This has been one of my more successful XS projects and it's been quite a few years since I've actully completed one. The last one I did I didn't finish. It was 10 years ago and was while we were waiting to foster our first children.
Our summer has been very up and down this year - extremely hot, or very mild, autumnal. They are forecasting an extreme winter for us again this year.