It's that time of the month again :)
Head over to Ms. Wendy's for a sign-up.
So, I've made some progress since my last post.
I've cut all the fabric and backing for Bee-utiful.
I've also managed to get a couple of designs drawn off.
I also started working on the 9-patches. These are sets to be made and sets of three rows that still need to be assembled.
And my "Bee-hive" is stitched. This one was designed by Jacquelynne Steves and I just love it. At 10:30 p.m. I went into the sewing room and pulled fabric to finish it as a wall hanging. I'm going to revisit my choices and make sure they are ok before I start cutting and sewing. Of course, I'll keep you posted.
I also decided on a UFO.
Here is the finished top from April, 2015. It was a mystery quilt and way outside my comfort zone. Well, I'm finally going to take the plunge and finish it. It's about the size of a full size bed. So a decent size. I'm excited to have it finished. There are plenty more waiting in the wings.
Thanks for stopping by,
Wishing you a day filled with countless blessings.