Tuesday, August 9, 2016

HUGZ Quilt

It's finished !!!


Katie's quilt is finished . . . bound . . . labelled . . . mailed !!

 

Following the theme from the quilt top, I made the label in a heart shape and listed everyone's names on it that contributed to the quilt.
Susan did the perfect assembly, Dorothy did the quilting that was simple yet perfect for this project and I bound and labelled it.
  

Adding just a touch of whimsy with this adorable button :)

I managed to get another project done as well.


This is the second pillow for BF's front porch. Honey Do called it "interesting", which is what he says when he's not sure about what I've done or where I'm going with it :)

It's different from the first pillow.


The colors pull them together. BF's tastes run more toward a "country" feel, where mine run more toward vintage, Victorian, cottage . . . dressed up shabby :)


We have been enjoying a few absolutely gorgeous days. The mornings have been breezy and pleasant. We're looking at 90s again for the rest of the week, but I will gladly suffer for those gorgeous mornings.

Thanks for stopping by,

Wishing you a day filled with countless blessings.



 

 
 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your binding, Edi. It feminizes the whole quilt. The label is just perfect, and so is that cute button. Your pillows for BFF are just perfect, I think. And fun! Enjoy that nice weather. We are stinkin' hot by 9 am, and the heat index is 100 today, with the actual temperature not far behind.