One of my goals for this week was to finish a UFO
I pulled out the "mystery" quilt from 2015.
All that was left to do was to sandwich, quilt and bind it.
I spent the first part of the week getting it ready for machine quilting.
Rocky, being the nice, quiet, independent pup that he is . . .
came to help me . . . maybe hinder . . .
He is definitely persistent and more than a bit demanding. But I give in every time :)
Hinder or not, the bin is now officially empty . . .
The "mystery" of this was that you got instructions, no pictures and you were left to interpret. This is how mine came out. One of the instructions were to incorporate a word. Mine was "Be Fabulous" and that's where I'm getting the name. I'm not overly thrilled with this project, but I don't hate it. Now that it's done, I'm glad I did it. I have to say I prefer something much more structured.
I ran across these two beauties in my yard.
Yes, it's in the air . . .
Thanks for stopping by,
Wishing you a day filled with countless blessings.