Thursday, August 25, 2016

Midweek progress

Wednesday started out as an absolutely gorgeous day!! We started out breezy, sunny and 73 degrees. Rain was forecast for later. I'm enjoying the respite from the 90s :)

I'm pleased with all the progress for my goals this week even with all the "new school year" activities.




First, the tree is finally done on my Lace Cabin. I've also started on the small fir tree. Once the "big" tree is done, the rest of the block goes very quickly.


Next the UFO! I purchased this kit a year ago. It makes two table runners. One was for me and the other for BF. She has an October birthday and I always gift her something autumn related.


My morning was spent at an appointment with Newton, birthday shopping for Honey Do and a trip to my favorite thrift store. I had a 50% off total purchase coupon and ended up spending less than $20 !!! A trip well worth my time.


Afternoon respite in the back yard enjoying the sunshine.

Thanks for stopping by,

Wishing you a day filled with countless blessings.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, Edi! I need to know what you GOT at the thrift store! LOL I love the pattern you are making for your BFF. This October birthday, I'm thinking? =) Congratulations on getting down to the wire with the cabin block.