Monday, August 22, 2016

Progress made . . . goals met

Goals for week of August 15, 2016:

1.  Beehive - finished


 


2.  Lace Cabin - Progress made. I moved my hoop !! This was also my Friday Night Sew-in project while I watched the Olympics :)



3. Nine Patches - one completely finished, 17 sets sewn into rows waiting to be pressed, and 6 +/- that still need to be done.




4.  Bee-utiful - progressing. 20 blocks and stabilizers cut. 18 of 20 patterns drawn off.



5. UFO - 2015 Mystery QAL. Quilted and bound and completely finished. It is large enough to cover the top of my queen size bed :)



I feel really good about the progress I've made this week. It's the most productive I've felt all summer.
School starts today and Honey Do will be on vacation next week. So I'm going to make the most of this week.

Here are my goals for the week of August 22, 2016:

1.  Lace Cabin
2.  Maggie's First Dance - Block 3
3.  Tie and bind flannel quilt (Christmas gift)
4.  One project from library books
5. - UFO - table runners (2)

Thanks for stopping by,

Wishing you a day filled with countless blessings.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You did a lot last week! I love your beehive block. It's so beautifully done. It was a week of accomplishing goals. Good luck this week, it should be even easier, right? LOL