Wednesday, April 3, 2019

April Goals

Let's see what I can get accomplished in the month of April.

1.  UFO Challenge 1 - JoAnn's 1997 BOM


This is the packaging from the original purchase. None of the blocks are assembled, so I'm starting from scratch. I'm hoping just to have the top assembled by the end of the month. This is one of my oldest UFOs.

2. 12 Things Challenge #11 - I Love Home



I'm not sure how old this project is, at least it's in the beginning stages of completion. Not sure which project side-tracked me from finishing it. The design is from Jacquelynne Steves.


The goal is to get the blocks finished and the top assembled.

3.  "Believe" Block #3

Applique the pieces


4. "Girls Getaway"

Continue stitching and finish block 2.

5. Scrap Vortex

Continue piecing.

6. Baby Quilt

Choose fabrics
Make #5

7. Doll Quilt/Gown
Make one more of each

8. "Gingerbread Village"

Stitch/assemble block #3

9. One Christmas Gift
- February - choose, make 
- March - choose, make
- April, choose, make

10. Sweet Land of Liberty (SLOL) QAL

- assemble first unit



That should keep me plenty busy for the month :)

Thanks for stopping by,

Wishing you a day filled with the things that make and keep you happy.


I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh.

Ezek. 36:26 NIVUK

No comments: