Monday, April 1, 2019

Mystery Quilt Along - The Reveal

It is finally time to reveal the projects that a few of us have created during Tracy's Mystery Quilt Along.

For me, this is a two-fer :) Part one is the participation in Tracy's QAL and part two is my commitment to make at least one baby quilt per month.

The feature fabric is a fat quarter of these adorable little mice. They just begged to be baby quilts - in my opinion - and I went with it.  



I had a hard time deciding on coordinating fabrics. Once I decided on the the dark brown print with the blue tonal hearts and pink woven check with the pale floral, everything quickly came together. 


 



These will both be donated to Jack's Basket along with the other two completed previously.

Please check out Tracy's blog to see what she and everyone else did with this adorable fabric, there are really great projects.

Thanks for stopping by,

Wishing you a day filled with all the things that make and keep you happy.



For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.

1 Corinthians 1:18 NIVUK

2 comments:

Susan said...

Cute combinations! You realize you didn't show me the completed quilts, right? LOL

Karrin Hurd said...

Cute quilt, great combination of colors!