Monday, April 1, 2019

Closing the Book on March, 2019

March is closing much faster than I would really like it to. Unfortunately, there is no way to stop it from happening.

It's been a busy month with a couple of Mondays for the pre-school Bible study children, transporting to and from during a week of work for Newton who was on spring break, a couple of trips to see Mom and one for one of my BFFs.

Honey Do had Friday off for a doctor appointment and I wrangled lunch out of him and he suggested pizza for dinner. This is a long overdue check up and one I'm grateful that he took the time to do.

When I'm not busy doing all that, I managed to squeak out some time for sewing and stitching. In fact, I'd rather being doing that than just about anything else these days. 

I've spent this last week of the month catching up and finishing the goals I still had on my list.

UFO #4 - Color Challenge Quilt DONE

 

Completely finished !!

12 Things
#3 - Dear Santa Wall Hanging DONE


I found this on Pinterest and it's still available. Just follow the link above.

#7 - Sunflower Doll DONE





 

She didn't turn out quite as I had hoped, but she's still really cute. I still want to get her a straw hat and some sunflower buttons.

#4 Santa's Coming Wall Hanging DONE




Baby Quilt DONE

 

 



"Believe"
Blocks 1 and 2 in progress DONE

 


Girls Getaway - Block 2 in progress/daily



Scrap Vortex in progress/on-going/daily (leader-ender)

Doll Quilt  in progress DONE



Doll Gowns in progress DONE


I've had these cut out for a while, and have no excuse to not have had them done except that I kept putting them off. They were quick and easy and I will be making more.

One Christmas Gift
January in progress/Monday goal DONE


February

March

March has been wonderfully productive.

Thanks for stopping by,

Wishing you a day filled with the things that make and keep you happy.


Wait for the LORD; be strong and take heart and wait for the LORD.

Psalm 27:14 NIVUK

2 comments:

Susan said...

I'll say March was productive! Great job! Lots of terrific and beautiful finishes. Yay!

Farm Quilter said...

Even though you were busy with other things, you managed to get a great deal of sewing finished!! Looks great!!