Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Wednesday Goals

My second day home all day this week.

Here is what I have planned for the day:

1. Believe Block 3
-applique all the pieces in place

2. JoAnn's 1997
- begin assembling blocks

- assess progress on this project

- continue stitching
Need to step it up, as I have this month to finish before the next block arrives. I don't want to get behind.

That should be enough to keep me out of trouble for a few hours.

Thanks for stopping by,

Wishing you a day filled with the things that make and keep you happy.

‘Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.

Matt. 11:28 NIVUK


4 comments:

Allie said...

I finally get a day home too - I was home yesterday, but had to fill water bottles and I just can't do anything else while I'm doing that. Your goals look good hon, happy stitching!!!

Susan said...

Yes! Having a wonderful week is SEW good! I hope you are stitching today. I have some errands to run, and then I plan to sew some, too.

Joy McD said...

Great goals! Should keep you out of trouble for more than a few hours! xx

K Reeves said...

Edi, your flowers are gorgeous! I am so ready to see some crocus, daffodil,etc. here. Not one shoot anywhere in the neighborhood and then we got more snow this week. Did you guys get snow, or just nasty rain?