Tuesday, March 8, 2016

It's been a week . . .


Yes, that's the kind of week it's been and it started a couple of Tuesdays ago :)
But all things work themselves out in time (with God's help, of course).

So this Tuesday was spent in Bible study and then off to the dealership. It seems that my car has a couple of recalls that are overdue and need to be taken care of, The fortunate thing is I get a loner.


This is my loner :)


Then on the way home, Honey Do asked for some favors . . . how could I say no?
Gas - check
Wiper blades - check
Wash - check . . .  after $10.00 we still saw all kinds of dirt on the truck, so I volunteered to take it and do it myself.

There has been some stitching too. On the Wool :)



This is slow going, but I have managed to get the first corner finished.

Thanks for stopping by,

Wishing you a day filled with creativity.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have to go in for one of those myself next week. They offer shuttle service and promise it's only half a day. Ha, we'll see. I have no other car, so it better be! Love, love, LOVE the applique you have done. That's beautiful, Edi!