Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Ho-hum . . .

Tuesdays are hard. I spend my mornings with 9 - 12 three and four year olds. Todays was challenging and consequently I came home tired. 



Tired = lack of motivation.

But I persevered :)

Dogs needed attention

so did dinner

and laundry.

AND I wanted to work on the House quilt again today. My goal is for a minimum of 30minutes per day.

Goal accomplished :)


In fact, I took the quilt off the rack just to see how far I had gotten.
I have almost two of four rows of houses quilted. I still have borders and outside sashing to quilt, but I finally feel like I'm making progress.

Due to the lack of motivation and still feeling tired, even after a nap (albeit a very short one - 20 minutes), I'm going to spend my evening working on a scrap vortex block instead of something requiring a bit more attention.

Thanks for stopping by.




2 comments:

Allie-oops Designs said...

Well that would do me in for the entire day, or even week! Just getting dressed to leave the house wears me out anymore, lol. You're doing great on the quilting!!

Anonymous said...

Scrap vortex is always a good go-to - still accomplish something and it's creative, but if you make a mistake, who's ever going to know? =)