Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Urgh !!!

It's Wednesday . . .

Newton is finally back at school.  He had a bump in his road and has been home. . . Tuesday was an in-service day, so there was no school either. . .

Spent the morning with BFF . . .  we both NEEDED that time together.











So, I've been trying to winterize the yard outside.  Since Newton was home so many days, we were able to get some lawn mowing done and then work on this wood pile, which actually started as a messy pile in the first picture.  Honey Do cut this tree down last January.  I've slowly been working on getting all the small branches and debris picked up and disposed of, and also getting the wood neatly stacked.  The project is almost done, I just have a few over-grown bunches to trim back.

While I work on the yard, my shadows play, chasing squirrels, each other and sticks.  Once they tell me they are done being outside, we come in and get cookies.  The next stop . . . 


Yup, the sofa.  Can you tell this is his domain?  I know this is a bizarre photo, but it was just too funny not to share.


Taz - he thinks he's permanently attached to me.


Icee - she verbally tells you what she thinks, in no uncertain terms.


Missy, she has a voice too, but the sweetest disposition.


Tax and Harley - not sure if Taz misses his buddy as much as I do, but they sure were good friends while they were together.  We're still looking for and hopeful that Harley will make his way home.

All this mumbo-jumbo to say that I haven't had any time or energy to do any crafting.  I tried working on the receiving blankets today, but Taz had other ideas.

I tried reading and promptly dozed off to la-la land.

I've been trying to keep up on my blogs.  



Madam Sam is hosting another phenomenal blog hop featuring all things boys.  How fun is that?
You're linked up, give it a gander.

Another one to check out is


you are linked up here.





Thanks so much for stopping by. 



Wishing you a creative day.


No comments: