Friday, September 25, 2015

Finally home . . . for a minute

WOW, has it been a busy month. Yes, I know there's still almost another week, but wow has time gone by and I never seem to be home for more than a few minutes. Yes, that's a slight exaggeration, but only slight. When I am home there always seems to be something that needs my attention or I'm just worn out from all the going.



I did take a minute to put my feet up :)

Wednesday, BF and I met up for the wool class.



Not much progress, just a start.

Thursday, we just met up to chat :)


Going through old magazines . . .


means new projects - can't wait to start this one. It's adorable :)
Yeah, only a sneaky peak :)

Back to work on the wool. I'm hoping to finish that block this weekend so I can start the new project. Honey Do and Newton are going hunting on Saturday. If it rains, I'll have all day to work on it. If it doesn't I'll be in the garden planting a couple of new butterfly bushes and cone flowers gifted by BF.

Thanks for stopping by,

Wishing you a day filled with creativity.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Two days in a row with your BFF! I'm jealous. =) Lots of teasing in this post. I'm glad you got to put your feet up a few minutes, at least!

Wendyb said...

I'm with Susan....what a great way to spend your week! I'm jealous too....wouldn't it be lovely if we could all get together!?! Aaahh putting your feet up......sounds wonderful.....enjoy your Saturday darling friend xox