Sunday, September 20, 2015

Quiet Saturday

Our forecast is for rain - all day. It's now 1:30p.m. and all I've seen is a few spits here and there.
I had planned my day around the rain.
Is there any more perfect day to stay indoors and stitch?


This is my Saturday morning progress - after breakfast and all the morning chores are completed.

Friday night was pretty successful too. I managed to get another section of the fence stitched.



Feeling energized because it's moving along so quickly.



After a freezer meal, stuffed peppers I put up in July when ground beef was on sale, I worked on another scrap block.


Sometimes, you just done really feel like working on a definite project.
These allow me to just let the project take over and basically make themselves.

In between, I finally went out into my flower beds and did some much overdue weeding. I filled a trash can. I was very pleased when I finished and am even looking forward to going back out again on Monday.

Thanks for stopping by,

Wishing you a day filled with creativity.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a wonderful Saturday to me, even if you didn't get the promised rain.

Josie said...

Love your stitching Edith. You made a good start at FNSI and kept up the good work Saturday too. It's so pretty... wondering what it's going to be. Have fun....xxx