Monday, September 14, 2015

Relaxing Sunday

I try really hard not to "work" on Sundays. I'm not always successful, but mostly I am.

After Sunday School, I came straight home. We decided on homemade tomato soup and biscuits for dinner - Tomatoes were in the freezer from last summer. This year's harvest will be non-existant. We did not have a very good growing season and my heart just wasn't in it.

Anyway, that pretty much freed up my afternoon and evening, which I took advantage of. . .


I finished embellishing my "Betsy Ross" row and sewed it all together. I also linked it up to DOD Mystery Blog. I really wasn't sure how I wanted to finish the blocks, but I'm pretty pleased with the end results and especially that the goal was accomplished.


I went on to prepare sets for more 9-patches. These will be Christmas themed. They make great leaders/enders.

And something I've never done before . . . 


I was REALLY pleased with how these turned out :)

It's 8 a.m.
Load #3 is in the washer . . .
Load #2 is in the dryer . . .

I'm on my way to Bible Study.

Thanks for stopping by,

Wishing you a day filled with creativity.


1 comment:

Allie-oops Designs said...

Those sunbonnets are just too cute!