Saturday, September 5, 2015

What a projective week :)


This . . ,


is now this :)


I kept the quilting simple - same thread color and just outside the stitching.


 

A pile of remnants from a favorite shop are now 9 patches ready to sew.
The cute little basket was a consignment shop find earlier in the week :)



My next new project is well under way.
The fabric appliques are 30s reproduction I found on our trip to Kentucky this past May.


Another finish - Vintage Kitchen.

I changed it from the original pattern and am very pleased with the end results.





Some of my favorite blocks from this project.

Thanks for stopping by,

Wishing you a day filled with creativity.



3 comments:

Melody said...

Thank you for a really interesting post. Love your version of Jenny's lovely design.

Catherine said...

Love your vintage kitchen piece. Really interested to see how the applique piece comes along.

Anonymous said...

Wow, you really WERE productive, weren't you? It all looks great. I need a basket like that, instead of half a dozen piles of fabrics. =)