Monday, February 29, 2016

Beginning March

(Yahoo images)

I leapt right over the end of February and into March.
I hope your month is starting out well.

Mine has a productive beginning.


I have the first goal of March already crossed off. I finished two pairs of pajama bottoms that have been cut out for a couple of weeks. These will go to boys in different families, cousins, but they are the same size. I had just enough fabric to get them both. I now have three of 13 pairs done. The only thing I didn't do was pull the elastic through the waist. I'll do that closer to Christmas. I did hem them, but they are long anyway, so I'm not worried about that.

I've begun quilting on the adorable "House" quilt again.


I had originally planned it for a finish in A Lovely Year of Finishes, but the task was too big to finish in one month and because I didn't meet the goal, quite honestly, I lost interest in it. It has remained on the quilt rack with very little attention until this month. I'm planning on devoting a minimum of 30 minutes per day toward the goal of hand quilting it. This is one of the UFOs I want to finish this year.
It will share the place with Bethlehem on the goal list. When it is finished, Bethlehem will go on the rack to be hand quilted.

So onward. To the finish.

Thanks for stopping by.


(Yahoo images)


No comments: