Thursday, May 12, 2016

Blessed Thursday

Spring has finally sprung in my neck of the woods. And today, I knew we were getting rain.


 

When the peony bush goes into bloom - it rains. Unfortunately, they don't bloom for all that long, and the rain only shortens their time.


Absolutely thrilled with these double Narcissus.

 

The lilac bush (tree - LOL) is blooming too.
As are the dandelions :( 
The weeding has gotten away from me and I'm going to have to buckle down and get some much needed yard work done, especially in the flower beds. There must be an easier way to have curb appeal !!!


Work is continuing on the lace cabins. I'm looking forward to finishing it on Thursday. Then I'll move on to a small project, a UFO and some mending before I start the next block, which will be some time over the weekend.

Thanks for stopping by,

Wishing you a day filled with countless blessings.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your flowers are gorgeous, though I don't know why you'd frown face the lovely dandelions! They are so pretty in bright yellow dotted about the yard. I encourage mine to grow and spread. I love their cheerfulness that requires absolutely no care on my part, yet provides me with beauty as long a the warm weather lasts. =) So exciting to see your lace cabin block nearing completion. I really love the little cabin!