Tuesday, April 24, 2018

HQAL Report

It's time for another check in. . . . I'm not sure how much I accomplished, so let's see. And considering I'm posting late again, we know that my time is typically not my own. That's for another blog :)

I made progress on several projects, only two are actual hand work.


Mystery QAL #1 - sandwich and began quilting.


My Color Challenge block is done and quilted, completely by machine.


My Color Bear block is done, again by machine.


My last Holly Cottage block is stitched and I worked on the February Crazy Quilt block, just no pictures.



I got a bunch of leaders/enders done on the machine :)


I also got the March and April (no picture) done. Again, an absolutely adorable block.

All the other ladies posted and you can find their posts here.

Thanks for stopping by,

Wishing you a day filled with kindness.


Verse of the Day

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

John 3:16 NIVUK



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You DID have a lot of good progress. Those bees are the cutest things. I love every one you show!

K Reeves said...

That bee is just too cute, Edi! So any lovely things to work, hard choices every day!