Thursday, May 3, 2018

Three Favorite Quotes, Day 2

I've been invited by my dear friend, Susan, to participate in a The 3 Day Quote Challenge.

What an interesting challenge !!



So for my second quote, and there were still many to have to choose from:


It is no secret that Abraham Lincoln was my favorite president. I love his humble background and the fact that he stood up for what he believed and fought for it. And how inspirational is it that we don't live in the past but look forward and make life better. Don't live with regret. It's negative energy and we all have better things to do with our time and energy.

Thank you, Susan, for giving me this opportunity.

Here are the Rules for participation:
– Thank the person who nominated you
– Post a quote for three consecutive days (1 quote for each day)
– Share why this quote appeals to you so much
– Nominate 3 different bloggers for each day

My nominees:

Allie @ allie-opps sweet happy life
Alida @ Alida TweLoQ Designs
Wendy @ Sugarlane Designs

Thank you for stopping by,

Wishing you a day filled with kindness.





2 comments:

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

Sometimes I feel like I am taking one step forward and two steps back... but even so, as long as we keep don't give up... right?! xx

Anonymous said...

Oh, this was a twofer day! I like the last quote, too. There are many things I like about Lincoln, and one is his way with words. He never used more than was required, unlike me who doesn't know when to stop. =) Thank you for these shares!