Wednesday, August 29, 2018

August 27, 2018

I'm going to see if I can't do interim goal reports. I've been somewhat productive since I posted my goals. So the first report, August 5, will be productivity in red. 

My second report for August 12, will be productivity in blue :)

Time for my third report of the month, August 20. This week hasn't been quite as productive. But every thing done, is a step forward.

It's the end of the month, well almost. This will be my final post for August except for one for my September goals. 

Did I get everything done?

Let's see . . . 


1. Monthly blocks of the month
- Elefantz 
downloaded and drawn off


 

I was behind, so I had two to draw off.


- Clever Chameleon Color Bear downloaded, pieces for this block have been prepped.
DONE



There are now enough bears to put two complete rows together.
Half of a quilt DONE.
I just love the "party" print I found to use as sashing.





- Designs by Jen Color Block downloaded, DONE



And the beginning of another row . . .



- Quilt Doodle Doodle BOM * downloaded

- Honeybee Cloth Sweetest Things * downloaded

- Alida's Starry Night downloaded, assembled



And . . . 



The first two rows are sewn together !!!

- Janda Bend Quilts Fall into a Quilt (x2)
Pie block - DONE


Second block has been downloaded



DONE
I have enough blocks to put a row together, but have opted not to do this one just yet.

- Morning Glory Designs BOM * downloaded

* some of these I'm just collecting patterns and will make at a later date.

2. Maggie's First Dance
- top needs to be sandwiched 
I reserved a room at church to layout the quilt, have all my supplies packed and in the car.

And after a morning in my old Sunday School class, I have a pin-basted quilt ready for machine quilting.



- begin quilting


3. P&N BOM
- prep block for next class (August 8) 
prep work done
DONE




4. Busy Bee BOM
- cut and assemble first border
- finish stitching June blocks (2 of 4) DONE
All four blocks have been hand appliqued.




5. Needle Book
- finish assembly DONE








6. Postcard Swap
- make
- get in the mail
DONE - I'll post pictures next update.


7. Mystery project 
(not to be confused with Mystery #3)
- pull fabric
- cut, assemble
- get in the mail
DONE

8. Curtains
- make curtains, so Honey Do can hang rod during his vacation :)

Didn't quite make it, but I did work on them a little



9. Holly Cottage Christmas
- review and plan next step

still not done.

10. Christmas PJs
- make at least one pair

still not done.


Thanks for stopping by,

Wishing you a day filled with kindness.



Verse of the Day


Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonour others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.

1 Corinthians 13: 4-5


2 comments:

Susan said...

August was a pretty productive month! Yay, you! Lots of good things pushed along. LOVE the new bear!

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

Wow, you've done a lot!! Your bears are looking great together, and I love the fabric you chose to sash with!! xx