Sunday, October 28, 2018

Goal Report for October 22, 2018

Goals for October 22, 2018:

1. FIND SOME MOTIVATION AND FOCUS !!!


I did manage to find a little motivation, just not necessarily for what I wanted it for. It was another crazy busy week. My mornings are spent in devotions and Bible study homework, then I take the dogs out. We had a pretty windy storm pass through a week ago and I'm still cleaning up all the sticks and branches that came down. To be fair, I'm only doing it when the dogs do out and not making it a concentrated effort. A few more outings and it will be done.

2. Crochet Scarf #2
- finish DONE



Not only did I get number two done, but a third and the fourth is begun. I dropped these two off and purchased more yarn so I can keep going. At least something is showing some progress.

**

3. Witch Hazel
- start assembly


I haven't begun sewing yet, but the first half of this project is laid out (this photo doesn't show all the progress, just mirror the right side to the left :) I am determined to begin sewing on Monday.


4. CQ Block
- try stitching 30 minutes everyday

No progress

5. House Quilt
- trying quilting 30 minutes everyday


No progress

So what should my goals be for the coming week, October 29, 2018:

1. Witch Hazel
- begin sewing

- work on second half

2. Scarf
- finish the fourth scarf

3. Download November patterns

I'm stopping here because #1 is pretty time consuming and I'd rather have a short list progressing than a long one with nothing to show.

Thanks for stopping by,

Wishing you a week filled with kindness.

Verse of the day:

Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins.

1 Peter 4:8 NIVUK




No comments: