Saturday, March 16, 2019

Hands 2 Help 2019

It's sign up time for 



You are linked.

The post lists all the charities that have been chosen to be recipients this year, and tells you something about what each worthwhile cause does to help those in need. These really are worthy charities and something I will continue to participate in. I only wish I had learned about them sooner. It has really weighed on my heart this year to participate in some kind of venture that allows me to share th talents and gifts has has blessed me with.

I hope you all are able to join us. Whatever size donation you can make, in whatever fashion, it will be appreciated.

As I'm writing this, I recall lately reading quite a few blog posts on dealing with your scrap fabrics. A though occurred to me . . . 

what if you don't like dealing with your scraps?


What if you don't want to sort them into a neat, organized pile?


What if you don't want to make something scrappy?


What if you donated them to someone who would be willing to make a quilt and donated it?

And let's don't forget the scraps of batting or leftover pieces that you don't want to mess with either.

There are many quilters who only work with scraps or are willing to work with scraps.

I hope that you can get on board in some fashion and help make a positive impact on someone's life. Let's help Sarah make this the best year yet.

Make sure you read Sarah's post as it gives you all the details about dates and deadlines. Quilts should be mailed directly to the charity you choose.

Well, I'm off to work on my quilt.

Thanks for stopping by,

Wishing you a day filled with things that make and keep you happy.


Let us become weary in doing good.

Galatians 6:9





1 comment:

Susan said...

Good questions, Edi! I remember a time when I didn't feel comfortable with scraps, but it was about 40 years ago. LOL Then I got comfortable simply by doing it, but let's not talk about organization. =P