Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Monthly Goals . . . So Far

Hard as I try, I can't seem to keep up with my blog these days. So, I'll post when I can and hope and pray that things settle down a bit so I can chat a little more often.

Here's what I had planned for April and how I have progressed so far:

1. Believe (link) BOM
- applique all the pieces in place
Done


(This is a picture of the block - it's not been appliqued yet, but I did get that part done.)


2. JoAnn's 1996 BOM
The original post said 1997, but that was incorrect.
- begin assembling blocks. Originally, without checking, I thought these had been started. That too was incorrect. I'm actually starting from scratch. 
Done - blocks 1-5

 


In progress - blocks 6-7

 - assess progress on this project - Done
Now I need to start working on this one.




The first two blocks were finished. I have one seam on block three and all of block four to assemble, then all I have left to do is assemble the top.

4. Girls Getaway (link)
- continue stitching. Yes - almost finished.




 


Thanks for stopping by,

Wishing you a day filled with all the things that make and keep you happy.


Have mercy on me, O God, according to your unfailing love; according to your great compassion blot out my transgressions. Wash away all my iniquity and cleanse me from my sin.

Psalm 51:1-2 NIVUK


3 comments:

Moira said...

Lots of goodies being worked on in your sewing room! Lovely work on all of it.

Susan said...

You are getting a lot done, though it might not seem like it to you. Everything is pushing forward, and that's progress! I love the little Christmas photo. So cute! Keep going!

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

You're making lots of progress on lovely projects! It is hard to find time to blog, isn't it, but sometimes we just go through stages. As long as you are still sewing :) xx