Thursday, May 2, 2019

May Goals

Let's see what I can get accomplished in the month of May.

1.  UFO Challenge #2

Holly Cottage
Began August, 2018



2. 12 Things Challenge #2

Originally this listed my donations, but since I've not had any issues keeping up with them I'm going to continue working on I LOVE HOME from April.





3.  "Believe" Block #4

Applique the pieces


4. "Girls Getaway"

 block 3

5. Baby Quilt

- choose fabric
-make quilt
-mail finished quilts to Jack's Basket


6. Doll Quilt/Gown
Make one more of each


7. "Gingerbread Village"

Stitch/assemble block #3

8. Sweet Land of Liberty (SLOL) QAL

- assemble first unit

9. JoAnn's BOM 
- assemble next block

10. 15 minute stitch challenge


That should keep me plenty busy for the month :)


Thanks for stopping by,



Wishing you a day filled with the things that make and keep you happy.

fixing our eyes on Jesus, the pioneer and perfecter of faith. For the joy that was set before him he endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.

Hebrews 12:2 NIVUK

1 comment:

Susan said...

Yep! That looks like a healthy list for the month!