Tuesday, June 30, 2020

June - End of Month Progress Report

June has been a fairly productive month. Here are the goals I accomplished:


1 - OMG/Number Draw #9 DONE
Gingerbread Village from Days Filled With Joy, 2019


All the parts were completed, needed assembled.

2 - 12 Things - #9
Busy Bee Quilt, 2018 DONE


I was making such good progress on this one and then I wanted to finish another quilt and it got set aside. The center of the quilt is mostly assembled, just one more border of white. It actually was meant to be a wall hanging (47x47 inches) and I decided I wanted it bigger (at least 90x90 inches). So it's going to grow to queen size this month. The goal is to assemble the top.

And it's done !!!

 


I am absolutely thrilled with the finish. I'm putting it away again to quilt later. The top is done !!


 3 - Baby Quilt DONE



4 - Doll Quilt DONE



5 - Doll Gown DONE



6 - Susan's BOM - sadly, no progress
March, April, May and June blocks
I'm horribly behind on this one. I need and want to get caught up. 

7 - PLQS BOM #5 DONE, #6
Block 5 has been received. Block six will come in a couple of weeks. Shipping on these was delayed due to a large number of orders, a small staff and the usual postal delays.


Block 5 - done.
Block 6 - still hasn't arrived.


8 - Bird Song Block 4  DONE


Love, Love, Love :)


9 - F2F Blocks - need three DONE
 pull fabric and make

 


Under the wire, but it's still June. I'm happy with them.


10 - Sunday Stitch - page 7 DONE
drawn off, need to stitch


page 7



page 9 is also done. This one took a lot of time, but I love how it turned out. Starting to feel loke I'm in the home stretch on this project.


Hope you all have a good, productive week.
Stay safe and healthy.

Thanks for stopping by.


Don't worry about anything; 
instead, pray about everything.
Tell God what you need, thank him for all he has  done.
Then you will experience God's peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. He will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus.

Phillipians 4: 6-7

No comments: